Here at Catshoponline, we want your experience with us to be a pleasant one - which is why we've made our returns policy as simple as possible. And if for some reason things don't go quite to plan, we only need a quick email or call to make everything right again!
Before you read on, we recommend you hop on over to our Frequently Asked Questions - your question may have been answered over there.
Please note: We cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have first spoken to us here at Catshoponline, as we need to issue you with a returns number and address before you send us back any items. Without these, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).
Returns Terms & Conditions
- We accept returns for up to 14 days from purchase, providing it is unopened and in original condition (including packaging).
- Items returned after 14 days may not qualify for a refund
- You can return your order for a refund, exchange or credit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless there was an error on our behalf. Due to the nature of couriers, it may cost more to send an item back to us than us shipping it out to you.
- Catshoponline must be contacted before returning goods. We can only offer refunds when we have arranged pickup and return through our courier service.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies. Please make your selections carefully, and check your order before submitting.
Damaged Or Faulty Items
If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.