Purrs Parakeet Bird Attachment Fits Frenzy PurrSuit and DaBird Wands
- Parakeet Bird attachment – Clips on to the PurrSuit, Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys wands.
- More feathers on this birdie!. Individually Handmade. Attaches to the end of the wands imitating the Parakeet Bird- Really brings out the natural hunting instinct of your Cat.
- Bigger Size for the furkids that prefer larger prey, approximately 11cm long x 6cm high in body plus feather wings & long feather tails. Various colours..
- With the Interactive Wands, you can put life into the toy, so that the target at the end of the string can wiggle, creep, fly or dart around the room, or garden. Your cats’ speed and grace will amaze you as they dash around trying to capture the prey..
- Simply clip on to play! Individually Handmade. NO PLASTIC! NATURAL LEATHER CORE.
- ›See more product details.
- Imported from UK.
These Larger Parakeet Bird attachment have more feathers – Clips
on to the PurrSuit, Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys wands.
*Realistic shorn sheep wool and feathers activates your cat’s
*Cats go crazy with this refill!
*You need to hide it away while not in use!!
The Parakeet Bird refill is made of 100% genuine Shorn Sheep
wool and chicken feathers.
Made with the materials securely fixed to a soft leather strip
running through the middle. (No Plastic) The connection to the
wand toy is via a braided strong cord hook on the front.
This is the refill/attachment only that fits on to the PurrSuit,
Frenzy or Da bird rod cat toys (rods available separately)
SAFETY !! Cat teaser/Interactive toys are NOT chew toys.
Cat Interactive & Teaser Toys satisfy your cat’s natural hunt &
chase instinct. They are designed only for human supervised
interaction with your cat(s) to encourage cats to play and
All the interactive toys should be put away when the play
sessions are over. They should never be left with your cat to
chew or destroy (as s/he would actual live prey) or left in a
place where your cat can reach them without your participation.
This is to protect your cat from injury and to make sure that the
toys keep their strong appeal.
To complete a cat’s natural hunt, catch, kill, eat cycle, use
the wands and prey attachments as hunt/chase exercise toys and
some real feathers for the kill instinct and cat treats for
afterwards to complete the cycle.