Ete Evy Tear Stain Solution for Cats 1900ml (64 oz)
Eye Envy® Tear Stain Remover Solution is the second step, in the 3-step system to safely remove unsightly tear stains. Our solution combines only non-irritating, natural ingredients, formulated to effectively attack the root of the problem and includes colloidal silver – a key mineral to help control and stop the growth of bacteria that leads to unsightly, smelly tear stains.
- Step 2 in the 3-Step System for removing tear stains
- Cleans affected area and applies a natural antibacterial to fight bacteria
- Also uses a natural astringent to close the hair shaft
- Contains only natural ingredients, including colloidal silver
- Topically applied and not ingested
- Does not contain antibiotics (Tylosin) or preservatives
- Does not contain bleach, peroxide or harsh chemicals
- Also available in the original refrigerated formula
- Follow up with Step 3 Eye Envy Tear Remover Stain Powder to absorb moisture, repel tears and continue to inhibit bacteria growth
- For severe staining use Step 1 Eye Envy Tear Stain Facial Cleanser prior to Solution, to help remove heavy staining and remove debris/gunk.
- For light colored/white cats, especially Exotic Shorthairs, Persians and Himalayans
- Safe for kittens
Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution is topically applied and NOT ingested. It does not contain bleach, peroxide, whitening agents or harsh chemicals. It does not contain macrolide antibiotics (such as Tylosin), which with continued use may be harmful to the liver and build up antibiotic resistance. (Watch our video about products you should avoid when treating stains).
Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution is also available in the original, refrigerated formula. Our original formula must be refrigerated and has a shelf life of 6-8 weeks. Our standard formula can be stored at room temperature. Both are equally effective.
International shipments will always be shipped the standard formula due to time in transit. Refrigerated formula ships Monday through Wednesday only.
Did you know?
Excessive tearing can be caused by many variables including food, mineral content of water, allergies, sickness, clogged tear ducts, teething and even fleas.
Just like humans, it’s normal for your cat’s eyes to stay moistened with tears; however, your cat’s tears collect in the fur surrounding the eyes and the area becomes a breeding ground for bacteria thus causing stains. Left untreated, it can lead to itchy irritation and even infection. While other products may mask the problem, Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Cleanser, Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Solution and Eye Envy Tear Stain Remover Powder battles the source.
s Monday through Wednesday only.