Kitten Easy Feeder
At the same time the commitment to hand rear takes time and patience to be successful and not having to hold the bottle saves time and allows the kittens to have a more natural experience it becomes a much more instinctive and intuitive act for the kittens.
The Kitten Easy Feeder mimics their mother’s belly.
After their first experience of hand rearing kittens many people don’t want to try it again because it is so difficult. With Kitten Easy Feeder we just have to dedicate a few goes to teach the kittens how to use it and they will learn how to drink the milk by themselves
Comes with instructions
• Kittens may take a few minutes or goes before they get used to suckling from the Kitten Easy Feeder. This is common with any artificial feeding bottle.
• When using the Kitten Easy Feeder with new born kittens the cut in the artificial nipple should be smaller. This creates a suitable milk flow for smaller kittens.
• Mix the right amount of powdered milk and water recommended by the milk manufacturer. Do not keep the milk that the kittens didn’t drink.
• Do not fill it up with milk until the top, pressure makes milk come out through the top hole. See the draw below.
• Once the Kitten Easy Feeder has been used wash out carefully.
IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE KITTEN EASY FEEDER TO BE STERILISED BEFORE EACH FEED.
Find a suitable position for the Kitten Easy Feeder so that if the kittens take a short break it will remain stable and they can easily come back to finish their meal.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO WEAN KITTENS PREMATURELY, IT IS FOR ORPHAN KITTENS OR TO HELP MOTHERS WITH TOO MANY KITTENS.
Kitten Easy Feeder’s purpose is to help kitten that will not be milked by their mother. It doesn’t pretend in any case to be a product to move away kittens from their mother as soon as possible, for human comfort basically. The BlackCat Company considers that kittens should be a period of 2 months at least with their mothers, being 3 months the ideal period of time before to separate them from their mother if that is the case.
So The BlackCat Company appeals to make a responsible use of the Kitten Easy Feeder.